Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

All 929 flash Reviews

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

It isn't bad; it's definitely different in terms of idle games go with the whole "mouse movement" feature instead of clicking. There should be more upgrades, however, and maybe even more ways of earning (such as clicking, etc.). All in all, it's at least something different and you get credit for that.

Blackmarket Blackmarket

Not too bad, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm not one to stay too, too long on idle games but I see myself playing this for quite some time. I like the different options and the approach to the drug game it gives haha. A bit different from some of the other cookie-cutter idle games out there. A little bit of depth in this one. Over time, I feel I'll enjoy it even more. :)

Programmer 9-5 day job Programmer 9-5 day job

A somewhat good little "tycoon" game but it isn't that in-depth, it's not robust, and it's pretty simple. A few clicks and that's all you'll ever do in the game pretty much. I guess the point is to be "boring" since that's how 9-5 jobs can be, but it is a game and I just wish there was more into it. It's interesting, and a little bit of a time-waster, but nothing more than that unfortunately.

Frenzy School Frenzy School

Less of a simulation and more like Diner Dash. It's pretty fun, and his its moments, but for the most part I wish it were more like managing a school rather than just placing people where they need to be. So, if you're into those kinds of games this is a good one here. If not, move along.

One Hundredth One Hundredth

Other than the fact that it can kind of take TOO long to get points....I was surprisingly addicted to this game lol. Without the shop, I'd have been bored. I the concept for some reason of just playing a game of chance to..well..increase your odds. Interesting take. Not bad. Wish there was a little more maybe, but I liked it.

Top Naut Top Naut

It's exactly what it says it is. It's just a very, very, very simple game where you use arrow keys to dodge rockets and meteors. If there was maybe more to it, like upgrades, more things to dodge, or even a plot, it'd be more fun. But as it is now, it's a somewhat okay way to pass time but nothing more than that.

Arcade Thief Arcade Thief

Interesting game, but not that engaging. Super simple, just takes practice.

Fun in the Sun Fun in the Sun

Quick, quirky, not that difficult, and funny. I like this kind of point-and-click. :)

Payphone Mania! Payphone Mania!

Just a random, very short, quirky little point-and-click. Not too good, but not too bad.

Trick Question Trick Question

We black people do know how to the ladies. *says in a deep voice*

That was a funny little short though.