Be a Supporter!

DarkXalyx

All 920 flash Reviews

Trick Question Trick Question

Rated 4 / 5 stars September 23, 2012

We black people do know how to..talk to the ladies. *says in a deep voice*

That was a funny little short though.

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

Rated 4 / 5 stars September 23, 2012

You know, I HONESTLY did NOT do this when I played. But I imagine I wasn't the sociopath I am in gaming today long ago. But this was funny. And you gave me a good nostalgia kick. Loved when the music came on as he was riding the penguin. Brings back to some good N64 days. :)

Purged Purged

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 30, 2012

Very moving. Very detailed. You don't come across work like this too often using a medium such as what you chose. I'm very impressed. I'd like to see more quality work done like this. I wish it was longer and had more of a 'story' per-say so we knew more of what was going on, but other than that brilliant work.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 29, 2011

A masterpiece in and of itself.

This is possibly the best piece of flash, or animation work for that instance, I have seen on the internet in some time. The humor is original and fresh, the idea is as creative as it can get, the story is very clever and is always a surprise, and in general it's just a great piece of talent. It was always nice to see what came next or what was going to happen when he felt too stressed about the situation. The transitions always keeps you guessing and never fails to keep that smile from your face. The true struggle of an animator and his animation is brilliantly showcased in this work, and always has been in this serious. I've been a fan for years and I still haven't forgotten the first movie. I possibly will never forget when I first saw the movie and eagerly awaited sequels. You never failed to disappoint and I see the animator doing great things, or terrible things, with his animations in the future for us all. Truly, truly, marvelous work. You deserve all the good that may come from your craft.

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars November 29, 2011

WAY too short, but hilarious.

Song of Skyrim is VERY well written. The flow is perfect, the animations are fluid and free, and the lyrics themselves are pretty funny. All in all, this was a good piece. Just wish it was longer than about 30 seconds. But from one Skyrim fan to possibly another, you've earned the credit you have.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Rated 4 / 5 stars November 29, 2011

Pretty good.

I was entertained for a little while, and it brought slight entertainment for a time, but that was shortly lived. It is humorous, and it is a good beat, but it's not something that's 9 or 10 worthy. However, saying that, it's nice to notice my foot tapping for about 3 minutes before I got tired of it.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Rated 5 / 5 stars December 28, 2009

An amazing game. Storytelling of a different breed

It's hard to put this game in with others mainly because of the incredible storytelling. And on top of that, it's simple! The actual gameplay brings its own twist to the puzzle genre by having you play..with yourself. You use your own injections of a somewhat poltergeist variety (or making copies of yourself) to pass levels. The story though, is what makes this game shine. A man, his lover, her murder, and his mental disability all come together to create a magnificent game that looks so simplistic you wouldn't think emotions would be gripped, but they are. The Company of Myself is a beautiful game that is sure to leave a lingering thought or two in your head. Great job you guys. Great job.

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Rated 5 / 5 stars November 3, 2009

A landmark series on Newgrounds

I am honestly sorry to see Jerry go. This was one of my favorite "series" on Newgrounds and I have been a fan since day one. I was one of the others that was confused on the chronological order you took on the cartoons, but who cares. It was an amazing series and I laughed and applauded every step of the way. This is one of those rare series that comes around and leaves quite the impression on people. It was a fitting end for fantastic animation. From the humor to the drawings to the hidden messages in between, Jerry, Jackie, Junior and all will go on forever in the heavens of Newgrounds. A+ work. Will forever be remembered.

Junior Junior

Rated 5 / 5 stars June 15, 2009

Really good. Enjoyed it more than the rest.

I have to say, Junior surprised me. I figured none would be better than Jerry and Jackie but you've seen to kept up with the progression. Junior offers something more refreshing that the other two don't, and that's that child-like dirty humor. It's always fun to see stories from different perspectives, and it's great to see that Junior has the brightest perspective of them all. The voice acting doesn't differ from the actual story and keeps it fresh while the humor is still in tact and keeps you laughing and gazing throughout the story. It was nice to see the inclusion of the dad, the different parts of Jerry, and then Junior telling his side. This is great story-telling with that same fun message that seems to be amped up. Junior is just as good as Jerry and Jackie, if not better, and shouldn't be missed by anyone a fan of this random "series".

Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 HD Metal Gear Awesome 2.5 HD

Rated 3 / 5 stars June 9, 2009

Kind of a surprise.

I'm shocked Egoraptor voiced this movie for you heh. Interesting. Anyway, it's a cute flash but way too short and not that funny. I couldn't get into it and I wonder if this was just something to keep us intrigued in the MGA franchise before the third came out. Regardless, it's not too appealing and it's way too short but you get a 6 anyway for the chuckle.