Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
DarkXalyx

Trick Question Trick Question

We black people do know how to..talk to the ladies. *says in a deep voice*

That was a funny little short though.

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

You know, I HONESTLY did NOT do this when I played. But I imagine I wasn't the sociopath I am in gaming today long ago. But this was funny. And you gave me a good nostalgia kick. Loved when the music came on as he was riding the penguin. Brings back to some good N64 days. :)

Purged Purged

Very moving. Very detailed. You don't come across work like this too often using a medium such as what you chose. I'm very impressed. I'd like to see more quality work done like this. I wish it was longer and had more of a 'story' per-say so we knew more of what was going on, but other than that brilliant work.

Electric Rubber Electric Rubber

It isn't bad; it's definitely different in terms of idle games go with the whole "mouse movement" feature instead of clicking. There should be more upgrades, however, and maybe even more ways of earning (such as clicking, etc.). All in all, it's at least something different and you get credit for that.

Blackmarket Blackmarket

Not too bad, I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I'm not one to stay too, too long on idle games but I see myself playing this for quite some time. I like the different options and the approach to the drug game it gives haha. A bit different from some of the other cookie-cutter idle games out there. A little bit of depth in this one. Over time, I feel I'll enjoy it even more. :)

Programmer 9-5 day job Programmer 9-5 day job

A somewhat good little "tycoon" game but it isn't that in-depth, it's not robust, and it's pretty simple. A few clicks and that's all you'll ever do in the game pretty much. I guess the point is to be "boring" since that's how 9-5 jobs can be, but it is a game and I just wish there was more into it. It's interesting, and a little bit of a time-waster, but nothing more than that unfortunately.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

This is both the most awesome and beautiful thing I've heard in a while. I can't say I've heard a jazz rendition of the Pokemon theme song. That is very innovative to use a technical term. Good job, Hania. Not surprised at all.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Wow..That was amazing.

I honestly thought that TheWeebl's Pelican song was the best one, but I had not heard this one yet. I like his in terms of music production because he does sound really..upbeat. But this..This is something I would expect to catch on a children's show going on now. This truly does seem to have the merit to be professionally published and have children listen to. I was amazed by how catchy the child-like lyrics were, and the instruments really do add a sense of old school, child-like nostalgia. It makes me think of playing Candyland as a kid while watching Barney. THIS is what a children's song would sound like. Not silly but good for children. Great work man. Nice submission.

curriemaster responds:

Hey there, thanks very much for the thoughtful review :). TheWeebl's song has really excellent production throughout so I agree with you there. For mine I tried to think more about a song that created a world and at the same time I could sing along to, enjoy the story and listen to it again. In my admittedly limited experience with children, that meant slow, clear lyrics with a repetitive chorus and only moderate musical but quite a lot of lyrical progression within the song.

Obviously you picked up on that which is great! Im glad you enjoyed it, its probably the song that I have thought about and researched the most. Cheers again for the great review :D

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Incredible song

I love lengthy songs when they are good and this one does no disappoint. It's a constant thrill ride of soft trance and relaxation. Beautiful piece. Great work Nemesis.