Be a Supporter!

Main Favorites Reviews Stats

AIM
DarkXalyx

Trick Question Trick Question

We black people do know how to..talk to the ladies. *says in a deep voice*

That was a funny little short though.

Mario and the Penguin Mario and the Penguin

You know, I HONESTLY did NOT do this when I played. But I imagine I wasn't the sociopath I am in gaming today long ago. But this was funny. And you gave me a good nostalgia kick. Loved when the music came on as he was riding the penguin. Brings back to some good N64 days. :)

Purged Purged

Very moving. Very detailed. You don't come across work like this too often using a medium such as what you chose. I'm very impressed. I'd like to see more quality work done like this. I wish it was longer and had more of a 'story' per-say so we knew more of what was going on, but other than that brilliant work.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

An amazing game. Storytelling of a different breed

It's hard to put this game in with others mainly because of the incredible storytelling. And on top of that, it's simple! The actual gameplay brings its own twist to the puzzle genre by having you play..with yourself. You use your own injections of a somewhat poltergeist variety (or making copies of yourself) to pass levels. The story though, is what makes this game shine. A man, his lover, her murder, and his mental disability all come together to create a magnificent game that looks so simplistic you wouldn't think emotions would be gripped, but they are. The Company of Myself is a beautiful game that is sure to leave a lingering thought or two in your head. Great job you guys. Great job.

Super Karoshi Super Karoshi

Extremely addictive and even better than the first

I have to say that you outdid yourself with Super Karoshi. It's just as fun as the first, if not better, and still brought that charm and humor we all fell in love with. The music kept me pumped throughout the game, despite how silly it was, and was one of the motivators that kept me going all the way through. The puzzles were really intuitive and caused you to think, even if they were extremely simple at times. I don't know why some are saying it's shorter than the first because it's not. It's 10 stages longer, and boy did that bring joy. Super Karoshi is a very interesting game with that same unique concept of silly puzzles with an upbeat tempo that is sure to leave a lasting impression this year for any gamer.

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Very addictive game, despite the unoriginal style!

Learn to Fly ! is a game we've all seen before. Those distance games where you lather, rinse, repeat your way to upgrading and going farther and farther. Although the style is immensely played out, there is something charming about this version of it. Learn to Fly ! puts a penguin in our midst and we must get him to travel as high and as far as possible given certain upgrades such as rockets, gliders, air resistance, etc. The game can be very fun, despite how repetitive the track of music can get while flying. Other than those minor discrepancies, the game is great fun and is sure to cause a long sense of addiction to anyone who plays.

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

This is both the most awesome and beautiful thing I've heard in a while. I can't say I've heard a jazz rendition of the Pokemon theme song. That is very innovative to use a technical term. Good job, Hania. Not surprised at all.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Wow..That was amazing.

I honestly thought that TheWeebl's Pelican song was the best one, but I had not heard this one yet. I like his in terms of music production because he does sound really..upbeat. But this..This is something I would expect to catch on a children's show going on now. This truly does seem to have the merit to be professionally published and have children listen to. I was amazed by how catchy the child-like lyrics were, and the instruments really do add a sense of old school, child-like nostalgia. It makes me think of playing Candyland as a kid while watching Barney. THIS is what a children's song would sound like. Not silly but good for children. Great work man. Nice submission.

curriemaster responds:

Hey there, thanks very much for the thoughtful review :). TheWeebl's song has really excellent production throughout so I agree with you there. For mine I tried to think more about a song that created a world and at the same time I could sing along to, enjoy the story and listen to it again. In my admittedly limited experience with children, that meant slow, clear lyrics with a repetitive chorus and only moderate musical but quite a lot of lyrical progression within the song.

Obviously you picked up on that which is great! Im glad you enjoyed it, its probably the song that I have thought about and researched the most. Cheers again for the great review :D

Snapdragon Snapdragon

Incredible song

I love lengthy songs when they are good and this one does no disappoint. It's a constant thrill ride of soft trance and relaxation. Beautiful piece. Great work Nemesis.